is a producer of pressure equipment:
• catalogue – gas filter-separators, gas filters, gas heatexchangers, gas combined filter-heatexchangers, dewaterers and other pressure and non-pressure vessels
• non-catalogue – all the above-mentioned vessels designed from scratch by our experienced designers.
Pressure equipment is made:
• acc. to own technical documentation,
• acc. to documentation entrusted by an orderer,
• acc. to documentation prepared on the basis of design assumptions sent by a customer, with agreement of technical documentation in Notified Body and equipment acceptance by Notified Body and conferring CE mark.
GAZOMET has and applies quality management system ISO 9001 in scope of design, production of gas stations, regulating and measuring points, gas accessories, technological and transmission pipelines with elements and fixture, safety systems of gas installations, pressure vessels, gas odorising installations, measuring devices, steel constructions and crane devices.
All devices produced that are subject to Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU are made under supervision of Notified Bodies (UDT CERT). CE mark is conferred on the equipment.
Examinations, tests and acceptance of pressure equipment
According to UDT regulations and effective Factory Standards and IGG Technical Standards.
Maintenance of pressure equipment
All pressure devices that are ready for collection have metallically clean surfaces. After positive acceptance, external surfaces are thoroughly and repeatedly painted with epoxide grey primers and epoxide yellow topcoat paints.
Materials used for construction
In standard version materials resulted from control strength calculations accepted by Bureau of Technical Inspection for particular nominal pressures are used to perform pressure equipment.
All basic materials have metallurgical certificates and main component parts have a material grade and a smelt number minted.